Company org. no. 559140-5344
Diaverum AB as data controller is responsible for protecting your personal information, and our aim is that you will feel safe with the way we process your personal information. We process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable legislation, as of May 25th 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Diaverum AB has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by email: SE.DPO@diaverum.com or postal address:
Most of Diaverum’s services, features and functions on the Site do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit the Site without telling us who you are. However, in order to make some services, features and functions available to you, we may request certain personal information about you. Such personal information may include, but may not be limited to,
- your name,
- the name of your organization (if any),
- your e-mail address,
- your mailing address and
- your telephone number.
For some services, you may also be requested to provide certain limited medical information. Certain personal information may be mandatory, which means that if you choose not to submit it, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the Site or for us to respond to your query.
In general, all information directly or indirectly linked to a natural living person is personal information. This includes photos and sound recordings of individuals even though no names are mentioned. Encrypted data and various types of electronic identities, such as IP numbers, are considered personal information if they can be linked to natural person.
Use of personal information
Before collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected. We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes and we will inform you of such purposes when we ask you for your information. For example, we may collect and use personal information to provide you with products or services or to bill you for products or services which you request. We may also use the information to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes.
The lawful basis to collect, store and use the personal information include:
- legitimate interests for offering customized products and services, administering our website and business, personalizing our website for you, enabling your use of the services available on our website, dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- consent, your explicit and informed approval to the usage of your personal information
- contractual necessity, if a contract between you and us is entered into
Your information will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the identified purposes, or to fulfill any regulatory or legal requirement, or until your consent is withdrawn.
No profiling or automated decision-making is performed using your personal information.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by applicable law, court order or government regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any legal or criminal investigation.
- You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing regarding you, and you can
- request a copy of such data.
- You are entitled to have incorrect personal information regarding you corrected, and in some cases you may request that we delete your personal information (if, for example, the personal information is no longer necessary for the identified purpose).
- If you have given your consent to processing of your personal information for an explicit purpose, you
- may always withdraw your consent.
- You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal information, and request that the processing of your personal information be limited. Please note that limitation or deletion of your personal information may result in us not being able to fulfil our obligations.
- You are also entitled to extract your personal information in a machine-readable format and to transfer the personal information to another controller.
Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. Requests to delete personal information will be subject to any applicable regulatory or legal requirement.
To exercise any of you rights, you should contact us here:
Hyllie Boulevard 53
SE 215 37 Malmö
Phone number: +46 46 287 3000
If you have any objections to or complaints about the way we process your Personal Data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority.
Security and Confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information, we use data networks which are protected by, for example, industry standard firewalls and password protection. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Personal information abroad
Since Diaverum is a multinational corporation, we have databases in different jurisdictions and we may transfer your personal information to one of Diaverum’s databases outside your country of residence. Consequently, your personal information may be transferred to a database in a country outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your personal information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected through appropriate safeguards, standardized data protection agreements or reliance of an EU Adequacy decision. We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA without an adequate standard of protection in the following circumstances: with your explicit and informed consent, fulfilling a Contract or Legal Claim.
Notification of Changes
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy Notice,
company org. no. 559140-5344,
Hyllie Boulevard 53
215 37 Malmö
Phone number: +46 46 287 30 00
Date of last modification: 8 July 2020.